It's hard to imagine things being more busy here at ChronicBabe HQ. I'm moving to a new apartment in a couple days, so the current apartment looks like a storm has passed through - and I'm having a tough time balancing my energy to get all the packing and prep done.
Add that on top of a month of upper respiratory gunk that included a week-long laryngitis bout (no voice! can you imagine, ME? with NO VOICE?!) and I'm feeling ultra-wiped out. Good thing my friends, sisters, boyfriend, parents - everyone is pitching in to help. Talk about teamwork!
I thought I'd shoot you a quick version of the Goodie Bag full of fun stuff. Because, you know, I seem to have forgotten how to have much fun lately. So I'm reminding myself as much as you. And I'm taking my own advice and making this simple version of the newsletter so I can be speedy. :)
1. Peeps! You know you love them. Or you hate them. Either way, these dioramas are fabulous, from the Washington Post and Chicago Tribune. (For the haters, you can watch Peeps be roasted on a spit!)
2. Less than 100 grams. This online magazine is dedicated to all things tiny and beautiful. You're going to see some gorgeousness.
3. Baman Piderman! Like superheroes? Like weird digital cartoons that make nearly no sense? This is for you.
4. 13 Simple Steps to Get You Through a Rough Day, courtesy of Buzzfeed. Just trust me on this one. Hilarity ensues.
5. Laughter can elevate your pain threshold. Yup. Science!
Ok, I hope that's enough to get you laughing and having fun, even if you're overwhelmed and swamped like I am. Or whatever the case may be! Just remember, we're all in this together. I'm (literally and figuratively) feeling your pain these days.
And, as requested by more than a couple ChronicBabe readers, I promise to post pics of my new apartment soon. Lakeview and all. Suhweet!
Sending you so much love and patience and compassion and joy.
» Do a friend a favor—forward this newsletter!
Want to reach 3,600 ChronicBabes with your product or service? Be a Goodie Bag advertiser! For details visit us online.